[Coastal] Arrow Construction this Sunday 2/24 1PM

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Fri Feb 22 16:02:04 PST 2002

Greetings,

Sorry for the late notice.  We're holding an arrow making party this
Sunday at 1 PM at Leofric and Mairi's house (Frank & Denise Jurgens - 419
McConn Ct., Webster, TX, 77598).  We'll be finishing construction on 150
wooden shafted combat arrows donated by HL Gilli.  They need heads and
APD's attached.  All archers are welcome to take some finished arrows
with them.

Bring some strapping and duct tape if you have some.  Also, if you have
any arrows that need to be retrofitted with APDs, bring them, too.

Please call or email Leofric & Mairi for directions: 281-486-5807 or
jurgens at ghg.net

Thanks for your help in advance,
Ulsted the Unsteady
(281) 648-9823