[Coastal] Middle Eastern Dance Guild

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Wed Jan 2 12:55:38 PST 2002

(This note is being sent to coastal because my last post to hou-announce
never appeared.)

Howdy!

Middle Eastern Dance practices (now a function of the Loch since I live
there and I'm willing to be the coordinator) are starting up again.

First and Third Mondays in Spring. (Beginner/Intermediate)
Second and Fourth Mondays in Pearland. (Beginner/Intermediate)
First Tuesdays at U of H. (Depends on Attendance)

Intermediate/Advanced practice is in the process of being scheduled.

Contact me privately for more information.

pegasusengineer at yahoo.com
swhite at pegasus-international.com

P.S. The "kieralady at webtv.net" address will soon be shut down.