[Coastal] apartment mate wanted

LadyCearbhaill@aol.com LadyCearbhaill at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 14:27:31 PST 2002

Greetings friends,

I am in the SCA and now live in the Spring/Houston area.  I am looking for an
apartment mate, (female) at least 21 years of age, nonsmoker (or smokes
outside), no pets please.  It would be nice to have an apt. mate that is in
the SCA as well, but not a requirement.   I am offering a private room and
bath, room has a walk in closet.  The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and
a fireplace.  Half of the rent is $325.00 and utilities run about another
$125.00.  The apartment complex is gated, and was built in about the 80's but
is being remolded on the outside and the apartments on the inside have been
well maintained.  The apartment complex requires apt. mates to fill out an
application.  I am not sure if they require a deposit or not, but I can find
out.  If anyone is interested, please respond by email.  I will be out of
town through Monday, but will respond when I get back into town.

Thank you for you time,
Lady Caer