[Coastal] Archers! Equestrians! Siege Crews! Practice 2/3/02!

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Mon Jan 28 07:34:25 PST 2002

War approaches with unrelenting haste!  Don't be caught unprepared!

There will be an equestrian, archery (target & combat) and siege practice
at Dale & Kathryn's house in Alvin at 2 pm this Sunday, February 3rd.

We'll also be doing an inventory of those who need equipment for the War
(armor, bows, arrows, etc).  If you have extra to loan, bring it along.

It is also quite likely that fighting will break out (bring your armor).

Directions:  Get to Alvin.  (From I-45, take FM 528 West until you reach
Highway 35, take 35 South). Take Highway 35 South through Alvin, past the
Kroger (the highway will narrow to one lane).  Take a left at the next
light on FM2403.  Go about 2 miles, to 5203, on the left..  There will be
a banner or something...
Michael & Michelle Adams: (281) 756-9621

Ulsted the Unsteady
(832) 651-5114 - mobile
(281) 648-9823 - home