[Coastal] question

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Fri Jul 5 11:55:05 PDT 2002

> Can someone tell me why I am getting these really strange subject line
> emails from Coastal and Central mailing lists.  They don't seem to have
> an body to the letters tho.
> gwyneth

Hi, Gwyneth:

Those are probably being sent from someone's computer which is infected
with one of the viruses going around. The titles are random snippets
taken from documents on the infected computer (to make them seem
legitimate). The body of the message is the virus... but it's been
stripped off by our filters (fortunately), hence the body we see is
empty.

Yours,
Michael Silverhands