[Coastal] RE: Houston conditions

Wendy Freeman/Otte wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Wed Jul 10 13:53:59 PDT 2002

Greater Houston is nice & dry.  I can speak personally for all the way Southeast to Galveston, West thru Katy, and North thru Conroe.  Secondary sources claim that it's dry Southwest down I-59 to Wharton. (GS Camp down that way...)
We've suffered nothing stronger than afternoon sprinkles (knock on wood!), although we're due for a clash of fronts this weekend.

--Wyllow of the Loch