[Coastal] Driving road conditions?

prand@postoffice.swbell.net prand at postoffice.swbell.net
Thu Jul 11 07:06:45 PDT 2002

I am afraid you may have gotten the wrong information.  According to the Corpus
newspaper this morning Hwy 59 at Goliad is closed til at least Friday.  Hwys 59,
77 and 35 all cross the San Antonio River which is flooded.  In the newspaper
they are saying from Corpus to take I-37 north to State Hwy 72 towards Kenedy,
then pick up US 87 at Cuero, though looking at the map once you are in Cuero you
could takeAlt 77 to  Alt 90 and get a more direct route to Houston.  87 takes
you back down towards Victoria.
Safe traveling,
Catriona
Shire of Seawinds