[Coastal] Book binding/making

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jun 15 07:30:26 PDT 2002

Dear Drake,
I just picked up an excellent book on book binding.  It is "Bookbinding
Basics" by Paola Rosati. ISBN # 0-8069-7939-9.  You might find it in a local
library.  I purchased it from Crafter's Choice book club.  I would look for
it on Amazon.com. It is very readable with excellent directions, pictures
and diagrams.  Happy binding!
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen