[Coastal] Equestrian / Siege practice Sunday 3/3/02

ulsted@juno.com ulsted at juno.com
Fri Mar 1 08:38:09 PST 2002

Greetings,

Your last cahnce to practice before Gulf Wars is here!  We will be holding our usual Equestrian and Archery / Siege practice this Sunday at Rohan Farms (Dale & Kathryn's place in Alvin).  Equestrian starts at noon, archery at 2 pm.  There will be siege engines to play with and both combat and target archery ranges set up.  Get that last minute authorization - remember none will be given at Gulf Wars.

Directions:
Take your best route to Alvin.  Go South on Highway 35 through Alvin, past the Kroger signature store.  Take the next left at a light (about a mile past the Kroger, at a funny Y intersection - sorry I forgot the FM number).  The house is about 2 miles down on the left, just past a bridge.  There will be a banner out.  For better directions, call Dale & Kathryn (281) 756-9621.

See you there,
Ulsted
(281) 648-9823