[Coastal] Thank you

lruiz@interconnect.net lruiz at interconnect.net
Sun Mar 17 19:34:00 PST 2002

One of the biggest fears of anyone assuming responsibility for a task in a volunteer organization is that others folks will trust you enough and volunteer to help on a cause you feel is right.  I am not going to fill in the details of this story as it is best told around a campfire with friends, but I do want to take this moment of your time and thank those who, when I asked them to pick up a 4x4 and charge the gate with me, they did so without a moment's hesistation.

To those members of the Coastal Defenders I thank you.

Ld. Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle

Sent via Interconnect WebMail
https://www.interconnect.net/webmail