[Coastal] Attn: New Rapier Fighters and Those Who Love Them

Victoria Clark dogbert6zinc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:36:42 PST 2002

It is my pleasure to announce a new tournament to be held at Guardian of the
Gauntlet, April 6, designed with the new rapier fighter in mind.

To be eligible for this list, we ask that your first authorization be no
than one year old, and that your fighting experience total no more than a
year and a half.

The list will be epee only, double-elim, with a non-destructive bye being
fought, if necessary- hopefully by a volunteer cadet or White Scarf.
Further rules will be discussed at the tournament.

So new fighters, come out and strut your stuff!  Win praise, adoration, and
more importantly, a spiffy new fighting cloak and other goodies in the prize
basket.

But please!  We need the support of the populace as well.  Come watch,
cheer, place bets, and otherwise show your support for the new fighters of
our fair kingdom!

Questions, comments, bribes, etc. can be directed to Lady Victoria at
dogbert6zinc at hotmail.com, or mailed in a discreet, plain brown envelope.

Hope to see you there,
Lady Victoria Alcon de Castile