[Coastal] Attn: New Rapier Fighters and Those Who Love Them

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Tue Mar 26 10:07:42 PST 2002

Victoria,

Our basic authorization allows for both foil and epee.  The two can be
used against one another in combat (unlike heavy rapier vs epee).  I'd
suggest that you allow both foils and epees since our rules already do
that.  Personally I've never had a problem using a foil against an epee in
combat but other's mileages may vary.

On the other hand, you are sponsering the tournament and if you want it to
be epee only, then epee only it shall be.

Don Ansgar von Aachen
Just trying to help<G>