[Coastal] Middle Eastern Dance at U of H/ Belt and Shisa Class this weekend

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Tue May 7 05:32:42 PDT 2002

~~~
Dance tonight at U of H at 7:30'ish. We'll meet at the fighter practice site
at 7:30 and walk to the chapel together. If our practice room has been
co-opted, we'll dance to one side of fighter practice.

Somebody bring mosquito repellent!
~~~
Dance Belt and Shisa Embroidery Class this Saturday - Please contact me
privately for more information.
~~~
Regards,

Ceara/Farida/Chiara