[Coastal] Coastal Regional Scribe

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 07:26:38 PDT 2002

Having served you as your Coastal Regional Scribe for many reigns, I
have had a great experience. It is now time for me to pass this
privilege on to others. Being a regional scribe is a very rewarding
experience. You get to know all the scribes in your region, and see the
pleasure they get from their work. You get to introduce a wonderful art
to many people who are surprised when the see the first scroll they
create look gorgeous.

Countess Sara has stated the duties of the office as:
* Reporting quarterly to the Star Signet
* Copying and distributing blank award charters to
individuals and groups within the region
* Collecting painted charters from individuals and
groups within the region
* Providing information and encouragement about the
scribal arts to interested parties within the region
* Hosting charter painting parties in the region or
encouraging others to do so

I have had a great deal of pleasure seeing the faces of people I have
been able to recommend to the Crown to receive awards for their hard
work.

If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity to share your
enthusiasm with others, please send an application to
sarapenrose at yahoo.com and to me, mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com with proof of
membership. Email or snail mail applications are acceptable.

Thank you for letting me serve you in this office.

your servant,
mahee of acre