[Coastal] Loch EQ & Archery Practice

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 14:47:09 PST 2002

Just a reminder that the Equestrian and Archery practice that was cancelled Nov 3 is rescheduled for this Sunday, Nov 17 at noon in Alvin. As usual, fighters of all types are welcome to bring their gear, and it's getting to be time to test the siege engines!

Best of luck to all the particpants at Bordermarch on Saturday - we hope to see you come out and play with us on Sunday. (Good chance to practice for Gate's Edge!)

We hope the fair weather we've been experiencing will continue, but if the winds should  change, please give us a call to see if we've cancelled again.

--Katharyn
  281-756-9621