[Coastal] Loch Yule Revel

Kim Kissell themightybruja at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 08:44:30 PST 2002

You are invited to join the Barony of Loch Soillier
for our annual Yule Revel on December 7, 2002. Site
will open at 10 am and close at 10 pm. Feast
reservations for Baron Godwin of Stargate's German
feast (menu to follow) are going fast! Only 20
reservations remain, so please hurry and contact
Baroness Cateau at baroness_cateau at hotmail.com to
ensure your spot.

Activities for the day include:
* Rapier and Chivalric Tiny Tourneys
* A&S Competition - Germanic theme, to go along with
our German feast! Enter your Germanic art or craft or
bardic piece. Judging will consist of half Populace
Choice, half Kingdom Judging Form. The bardic
presentations will be heard just before feast.
* Children's Activities - 12:30 - 2:30
* Lawn and Table Games - all day
* German Feast
* Court
* Silent Auction - all day
* Food drive to benefit the Houston Food Bank - please
bring nonperishables and/or canned goods.

Our Revel will be held at the Clear Lake Park
Community Center, 5001 Nasa Road 1, Seabrook, TX,
77586-5305 (where our populace meetings are held). To
get there, take your best route to I-45, then take
Exit 25 (NASA Rd. 1) and go east. Just past the bridge
over Clear Lake, at the first light, you will take a
right into the parking lot and the building will be on
your left.

We look forward to sharing in holiday revelry with all
our friends!

Yours in service,
Joan Briggs
Autocrat, Loch Soillier Yule

=====
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.
- John Kenneth Galbraith