[Coastal] Work Day for Gulf Wars Gate

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Fri Nov 22 15:27:17 PST 2002

Greetings,

I am sorry about this late notice.

A work day is planned for this Sunday November 24 to complete Stargate and
Loch Soillier's part of the Ansteorran Gulf Wars Gate.  We will be doing
some basic framing and should be at it for about 2 hours.  We have all the
tools needed but could you some help with general grunt work.  We will meet
at Sir Alexis house in Friendswood at 12:00.  If you need directions please
call one of the numbers listed below.

Once we finish the construction of tower frames, we need to get them to Bryn
Gwlad so that they can complete their part.  This will require someone with
a truck and or trailer that has time to drive to Austin and meet their
construction foreman.  If you think that you might be able to do this,
please give me a call.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate