[Coastal] Loch Soilleir Yule Feast

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Nov 25 11:49:45 PST 2002

Greetings from the Head Cook,

It is just under two weeks before Yule Revel in Loch Soilleir.  If you have
not made reservations for feast and you would like to, please email Baroness
Cateau at 'baroness_cateau at hotmail.com'.  I will be cooking for 75 persons
and the reservation list is filling fast.

The feast this year will have a German theme and consist of the following:

Assorted rolls and butter
Cucumber Salad
Grilled Bratwurst
Sauerkraut
Beef Rolls
Red Cabbage
Sauerbraten
Spaetzle

There will be a dessert competition that will be judged by the Nobility and
Royalty present.  The desserts do not have to be period nor do they need
documentation.  If they are period and you have documentation, please let
the judges know by presenting it with your entry.  Special note will be
taken for entries with a German theme.  After judging is complete the
populace will be invited to partake of the desserts entered.

A complementary children's feast will be served that will consist of the
following:

Hot Dogs
Mac-n-Cheese
Cookie

Parents, please get with me during the day so that we can work out timing.
I can serve the children's feast before the regular feast or at the same
time.

A list of ingredients will be available at the event.

Please email any questions to djurgens at energygraphics.com.

Regards

Sir Godwin of Edington
Head Cook, Loch Soilleir Yule