[Coastal] Opening for Coastal Knights Marshal

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Nov 26 09:29:01 PST 2002

Greetings All,

It has come time for me to step down as Coastal Regional Knights Marshal.
With my other responsibilities, I am not able to give this job the attention
that it needs.

This job requires monthly reporting to the Earl Marshal and the ability to
travel within the Region to warrant and train local Marshals.  You need to
be a paid member of the SCA and completed a Knights Marshal warranting
class.  Please send an application for Kingdom Office to the Earl Marshal
along with a copy of your drivers license and membership card.

I would like to thank the Kingdom and the Earl Marshal for giving me the
opportunity to serve.

In Service to God, Kingdom and Society,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Coastal Regional Knights Marshal