[Coastal] Scribe Stuff

lisabetta/kimberly lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Oct 8 12:41:26 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
        I have received a few emails as of late of people wanting to pick up
and drop off charters. I will be at the following places, if you need me to
bring charters please contact me and let me know.

Oct 8th Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Oct 10 Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Oct 14th Gate's Edge Populace
Oct 15th Loch Soillier Populace
Oct 16th Westgate Populace
Oct 17th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Oct 22nd Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Oct 24th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
November 2nd Crown Tourney
Nov 4th Stargate Populace
Nov 5th Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Nov 7th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Nov 12th Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Nov 14th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Nov 19th Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Nov 21st Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Nov 26th Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Nov 28th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Dec 3rd Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Dec 5th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Dec 7th Loch Soillier Yule Revel
Dec 10th Stargate / Loch Fighter Practice
Dec 12th Gate's Edge Fighter Practice
Dec 14th Stargate Yule Revel

Also, keep your eyes open for a scribal contest coming in the near future.

In service
Lisabetta
Coastal Regional Scribe