[Coastal] Raven's Fort's European Dance Guild practice, Tuesday, April 8th

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Thu Apr 3 05:39:41 PST 2003

Greetings!

It's that time again--and this time it's on a Tuesday night, April 8th from
7-9 pm at the Rayford Road Community Center. No experience needed. Garb
optional. Must want to have fun! Goodies are usually available! :)

Directions: I-45 north to The Woodlands. Take the Rayford/Sawdust exit. Turn
east on Rayford. Go about 2 miles. After the intersection with Imperial
Oaks, go around a bend in the road and look for a gray building with a green
roof off to your left. That's the center. Big parking lot with lighting.

Please come! We have a great time learning English Country Dances, Italian
Dances, Almans, Bransles, Pavannes, etc.

In Service and with Dancing Feet,
Signy