[Coastal] Knowne World Dance Symposium pre-registration

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Apr 11 08:06:59 PDT 2003

To whom this might interest:

The Knowne World Dance Symposium to be held June 6-8 in Arlington, TX has
put up a pre-registration form. It is my understanding (and I can always be
wrong   :) is that if you pre-register by April 16th, you can pay $15.00 now
instead of $20.00 then. If you are planning on attending and have a tight
budget like mine, you might want to consider doing this. Of course, you can
still go without pre-registering!

The site where the form can be found is:
http://kwds.ansteorra.org/reg.html

I hope this is of help to someone.

In service,
Signy