[Coastal] Its a sad day in Our History

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Fri Aug 8 09:54:11 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 11:26  AM, LDY_PASSAVANTI wrote:

> I was absolutely shocked to see this - and very distressed -
> I know for one thing... Christoforo's getting a new crossbow for
> Christmas!
>
> What happened to the Heart in our Society?
>
> ~Mea

Mea, that's a horrible story. I hope that every Ansteorran who's been
thinking about getting a crossbow from Iolo, and is able to do so, does
so.

However, bear in mind that the Coopers are mundane business people, who
lease land and sell tickets to the SCA once a year, not unlike a
Renaissance Faire operator. I don't know the Coopers, and have no idea
whether they consider themselves to be SCA or not. But even if they do
it's no reflection on everyone else's character: just theirs. Credit
where credit is due.

Michael Silverhands