[Coastal] Request for assistance at gate for 2 events

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 09:03:12 PDT 2003

Greetings all!

I am pleased to announce that I am co-coordinating and coordinating gate for two upcoming events.

The first event will be Stargate's "Day at the Collaseum", and I am co-coordinating this gate with HL Annes von Bamburg.  This is taking place the weekend of September 12th, 13th & 14th, at the Camp Camwood site, and looks like it's going to be a lot of fun (it's got a sheep toss, how much more fun can you ask for *giggle*).

The second event  is Gate's Edge's "Cour de Amor; 100 years later", and I am the solo coordinator for this gate.  This also looks to be a wonderful event and will be having duel Courts of Love.

I am in need of volunteers to work at gate for both of these events, so if you are interested, please e-mail me privately at groa at houston.rr.com or phone me at 281-651-0781 (no calls after 10pm please) and let me know the following information:

SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
E-mail address:
Phone number:
Time(s) that you would be willing to work:

I appreciate all your help with this, and I look forward to seeing all of you at both of these wonderful events!

In Service,

Gróa Ulfsdottir
Protege to Master Ivar Runimagi
Bronze bearing Blue, Tidal Thunder
Canton of Gate's Edge
Barony of Stargate
Kingdom of Ansteorra

P.S.
My aplolgies to those of you that receive this post multiple times.  I just wanted to make sure all my bases were covered.