[Coastal] Loch Yule Confussion

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 05:45:05 PST 2003

Unto the Glorious Gentles of Ansteorra who read this
missive I send Our Greetings.

It has come to Our attention that there may be some
confusion in regards to Loch Soilleir’s Yule event
this Saturday, December 6, 2003.  Let all know that
the Event will be in a new location this year, as the
site used for these last few years was not available.

The Yule announcement can be found here:

http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/yule/yule.htm

The location and directions to the site are:

205 W Ashley Wilson Rd
Sweeny, TX 77480-1023

Make your best way to Hwy. 35. Hwy 35 makes left turn
in West Columbia . Continue to FM 1459, turn left.
Turn right on FM 332 and continue into Sweeny. The
Community Center is on the left next to the Library.

We are looking forward to seeing all our friends and
companions at this day of fun and merryment!

William of Welewen and Narkissa Ekaterina Vladimirova

Baron and Baroness,
Loch Soilleir,
Ansteorra