[Coastal] Ansteorran Gulf Wars Gate Setup Weekend

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Feb 5 14:01:45 PST 2003

Greetings Unto the Good People of the Coastal Region,

As many of you know, Master Fritz der Rothirsch, along with may others, have
been working on a project to construct and install a Grand Gate for
Ansteorra at Gulf Wars.  This project has gone very well and the final phase
will soon be upon us.

On February 14-16, 2003, Master Fritz will be leading a team to the Gulf
Wars site in Mississippi to do the final assembly of the various pieces of
the Gate.  Baron Ulsted and myself along with others from the Coastal Region
and elsewhere in Ansteorra will be joining Master Fritz to help with this
project.  We are looking for more volunteers with strong backs and nimble
fingers to join us next weekend.

The main effort for the weekend will be to finish the Gate.  However, there
still remains a couple of land improvements that I would like to get done on
our camping area.  Last November, a group from Stargate, Gate's Edge, Loch,
and Bordermarch was able improve the flood control and do a large amount of
clean up.  We still have some drainage issues that need to be addressed.  If
we can get a number of people from the Coastal area to lend a hand with the
Gate, I am sure that there will be time available to finish the work needed
on our land.

If you have the ability to make this trip, please let me know ASAP.  I need
to let Master Fritz know so that cabin space and food can be arranged for.
Please email me privately at djurgens at energygraphics.com to let me know if
you will be able to go or if you have any questions.

In Service to Region and Kingdom,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate
Ansteorran Deputy Liaison Gulf Wars XII