[Coastal] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] The Gulf War Group Land Request Deadline is Looming!

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 11 09:52:52 PST 2003

The following is a land reservation announcement.  Please contact me as
soon as possible if you still want to reserve land for Gulf Wars!!

Sir Galen

--- Galen W. Bevel
--- galenbv at ix.netcom.com

*****

Greetings One and All,

The deadline for groups to request land within the Ansteorran Encampment at
Gulf War XII is rapidly approaching. That deadline is this coming Saturday,
February 15th. If you belong to a group such as a barony, shire or household
that wishes to camp together within the Ansteorran encampment, you must make
your group request by the 15th.

Please follow the link for instructions on how to reserve land within the
Ansteorran encampment: http://www.gulfwars.org/ansteorra-land.html
<http://www.gulfwars.org/ansteorra-land.html>

If you have any further questions, please also contact me at
twinoak at cox-internet.com <mailto:twinoak at cox-internet.com>  .

Thank you and on to Trimaris!
Pendaran Glamorgan,
Ansteorran Liaison, GW XII