[Coastal] Regional Practice at U of H

drwise drwise at houston.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 09:45:49 PST 2003

Greetings all:

This saturday, February 15th, we will be hosting a regional practice at the University of Houston main campus to help prepare for Gulf Wars.  We would like to see everyone make it out whether you fight chivalric, rapier or archery and
regardless of whether you are planning on going to the war or not.  The more folks we have the better idea we can get what it will be like.  For the archers we cannot shoot bows on campus, but this will give you a great chance to work
with a line and see how quickly things can move on the field of battle.  And don't worry, you won't get hit, unless you want to of course :)
Direction are take I-45 into downtown Houston, exit Cullen and go south.  You will pass the stadium on your right, continue down to entrance 13 which will then be a left turn into the faculty parking area.  We will be on the right hand
side.

Hope to see you there,

Alexis