[Coastal] Loch Populace & Polling Tomorrow 2/25

STEELQUIST, JOHN F. (JSC-DX) (JEC) john.f.steelquist1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 24 09:04:29 PST 2003

Greetings,

The Barony of Loch Solleir will be holding its monthly populace meeting
tomorrow, February 25th at 7:30 pm.  There will be an arts and sciences
class on period shoes at 7 pm, given by Sir Alexis.  The polling for our
replacements as Baron & Baroness will occur at the end of the meeting.  If
you are a member, please bring your card or some proof thereof (Black Star,
cancelled check, etc).  However, Their Stellar Majesties are interested in
the opinoins of all who participate in the Loch, so you need not be a member
to participate in the polling.

Directions: From I-45 and NASA Rd 1, go East on NASA Rd 1, several miles,
past Johnson Space Center and past the Hilton on the right.  You will cross
a bridge immediately past the Hilton, and will turn right at the next light,
into the parking lot for the Clear Lake Community Center.  If you need
further assistance, call me on my cell: 832-651-5114

Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron of Loch Solleir