[Coastal] Loch Archery & Equestrian Practice This Sunday, 3/2

STEELQUIST, JOHN F. (JSC-DX) (JEC) john.f.steelquist1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 27 08:51:55 PST 2003

Greetings,

This is a reminder that your last chance to get authorized for archery and
siege is this Sunday, March 2nd at noon.  We'll also be holding a melee
practice, to make sure everyone's equipment is ready for Gulf Wars.

Site is Rohan farms, Dale & Kathryn's place just South of Alvin.

Directions: Take your best route to Highway 35 in Alvin.  Proceed South out
of Alvin on 35, past a large Kroger on the right.  Take the next left at the
light at FM 2403.  Go about 2 miles, just over a bridge, house is on the
left, #5203.  There will be some sort of heraldry and there's a large black
mailbox.  Their number is 281-756-9621 or you can contact me on my cell:
832-651-5114.

See you there,
Ulsted the Unsteady