[Coastal] Raven's Fort European Dance Guild practice--Tues. Jan. 7, 2003

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Jan 6 14:21:03 PST 2003

Greetings to one and all! I hope you all had very merry holidays!

'Tis time to burn off all those calories and what better way than to do it
by dancing! HL Jacinth and I have planned an evening of dance practice (yes,
we promise to be kind!) and I'm sure there will be "goodies" too--I'm
planning on bringing fudge (no that doesn't mean we'll have to dance extra
hard!) Dance practice is from 7-9 pm at The Rayford Road Community Center.

Directions: I-45 to Rayford Road/Sawdust Road exit--take exit, head east on
Rayford Road. Go out about 2 miles. After you pass Imperial Valley, make the
curve in the road and look for the Rayford Road Community Center on your
left. It's a gray building with green roof although that's hard to see at
night. It also has a large, usually lit parking lot in front. If you see a
small store to your right advertising donuts and kolaches, then the Center
is across the street practically.

I hope to see you there. OUR NEXT PRACTICE IS ON TUESDAY, JAN. 28TH.

Signy