[Coastal] Something of interest

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 18:16:21 PST 2003

Although it is not available right now, (I got it!)
the Pearland Library has a copy of Hans Talhoffer's
"Medieval Combat" as translated and edited by Mark
Rector.  This makes it available through the Brazoria
County Library system for everyone else in my part of
the world.  availablelble it would be through
inter-library loan is beyond me.  Not much in the way
of textexplanationsions, but the illustrations are
good and gave me some ideas...

William