[Coastal] Thank you's, and update on coastal scribal challange

Coastal Regional Scribe coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 14 09:37:18 PST 2003

Greetings all my fellow scribes.

I wnat to say thank you to each of you who contributed charters for this
weekends contest.  I was very proud to display the work of so many fine artists
we have in the coastal region. I have goodies to pass out to the various guilds
for yall won the most charters turned in.

Makes me even more eager to see what you all come up with for the coastal
challange.  Speaking of that the date for final masters to be turned in has
changed. Due to the baronial investure at Loch Gaurdian, and due to the fact
that the canton of westgate in the coastal region got the bid for AHSS, we will
be moving the final date to that event June 29th. So that does give you a bit
more time to work on things. Please if you are going to enter this challange
let me know.

I want to also send a special thanmk out to the following people, for if it was
not for you guys I would not of made it through the last 4 months.

Mistress Sara,  oh my goodness what would I have done without your wisdom and
talents...
HL Elene
Lady Annais
Lady Natalia
Lady Mea
Lady Carmen
Lord Alden

This sunday at 1pm there will be a gathering at Godwin and Lissa's home in
houston for charter painting or anything scribal. I will have my books there if
you need to look up anything for ideas.  If you need anything special please
let me know before thursday as friday I am heading out of town to roundtable
and will be going directly to Lissa's from arlington on sunday morning.

HUgs Lisabetta
Coastal Region Scribe