[Coastal] RATTAN!!

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Jan 14 14:03:14 PST 2003

Greetings,

I have always told folks that needed rattan that I have a good supply at my
house and anyone is welcome to come over and have a look.  I had been taking
a supply of rattan with me to fighter practice but got tired of people
asking for a stick to two and not showing up to buy it.

I have recently had a number of you asking again if anyone had rattan for
sale.  Since the demand seems to be back up, I will have my supply of rattan
with me this practice Jan. 14, 2003 and next Jan. 21, 2003.  If you or
anyone you know needs rattan, please take advantage of this offer.  If you
will not be able to make either of these practices, you still can give me a
call and come by the house.

I have 3' , 6', and 8' lengths.  The cost is a flat $2/foot.  I also have
some thin sticks that would be good to go inside syloflex (sp) and they are
$5 for a 3' to 5' stick.  I will take cash or check.

See you at practice.

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate