[Coastal] Raven's Fort dance practice--Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2003

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Tue Jan 21 13:56:41 PST 2003

Just a head's up about Raven's Fort's dance practice on Tuesday, Jan. 28th
for all who are interested. I sometimes don't get these announcements out
soon enough for people to get it into their schedule to attend so I'm
announcing it now--1 week in advance!

The dance practice starts at 7 pm. You do not need to wear garb. Beginners
are always welcome. We enjoy having a good time--dancing and just being
together. The site is the Rayford Road Community Center--and we will be in
room B this time.

Directions: Take I-45 to the Rayford Road/Sawdust Road exit. Exit there and
go east on Rayford Road. Go out about 2 miles. After you pass the light at
Imperial Oaks, look for a gray building with a green roof and lights on in
the parking lot to the left. There is a small sign. There is also a business
on the right advertising donuts and kolaches.

Hope to see many of you there!

Signy
paperdol at wt.net
281-353-9118