[Coastal] A question about Queen's

kp@internet-tools.com kp at internet-tools.com
Wed Jan 22 21:00:30 PST 2003

Greetings to the fair folk of the Costal region of Ansteorra!

	My name is Kartapurkh, I have recently moved here from Caid and have begun
playing at the local rapier practice here in Houston.  I would love to go
to Queen's this weekend, and I appologize for the short notice, but I was
wondering if there are any extra seats available in a vehicle?  Are people
going up the morning of Queen's or is it more normal to go up the evening
before?  Any info about the way events normally work here would be much
appreciated.
	I'm sure that most of you have heard the joke about Caid, that 2 hours is
considered a long drive, but a short Court :-)  It's actually pretty accurate.
	I thank you all for your time.

Yours In Service,
Kartapurkh