[Coastal] Loch Archery Practice this Sunday, 2/2

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Tue Jan 28 14:18:40 PST 2003

Greetings,

War is almost upon us and it is time to make sure we can hit the
broadside of a Trimarian shield wall!  The Loch is holding its monthly
archery practice this coming Sunday, February 2nd at noon.  There will be
loaner bows, arrows, combat bows, combat arrows, and siege engines
available.  If you'd like to play with any of these things at Gulf Wars,
come on out, get some practice, and get authorized.

The site is Dale & Kathryn's place just South of Alvin.  Take your best
route to Alvin, then exit Alvin South on Highway 35, past the Kroger
signature store.  Take a left at the next light, FM 2403.  Their house is
about 2 miles down on the left, number 5203, just past a bridge and with
a large mailbox.  I'll try to have some heraldry out, as well.  The phone
at their house is 281-756-9621.

Please note that there will not be an official equestrian practice this
month (no insurance).  Our next practice on March 2nd will have both
archery and equestrian.

Call me if you have any questions: 832-651-5114 (cell) or (281) 648-9823
(home)

Sir Ulsted the Unsteady