[Coastal] FWD -- Coronation planning meeting

stargate_seneschal stargate_seneschal at mail.ev1.net
Sat Jul 5 04:55:43 PDT 2003

-------- Original Message --------
From: John Hirling <jhirling at houston.rr.com>
Subject: Coronation planning meeting
To: hou-announce <hou-announce at ansteorra.org>

Greetings to the wonderful crews, coordinators and persons
interested in
making Coronation as special as possible
 From Rhodri & Ihon, your co-stewards

Sunday, July 6 at 4:00 pm at Oaks Presbyterian Church (site of Sunday
dance) we will hold our final planning meeting.  If you cannot
make it
(and we are well aware this is a holiday weekend and many of you may
have plans) please email or call us with a status report.
Other than reports and questions or primary concern will be
scheduling
and providing for transportation of 'stuff' from the storeroom.
Hope to see as many of you as can make it.  If you need directions,
email or call Ihon @ 713.896.0026.
And many thanks!!

Rhodri & Ihon

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net