[Coastal] Want to greet people at Coronation?

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 18:03:22 PDT 2003

Want to greet people at Coronation?  Then do I have a job for you!

I need "greeters" to help direct people to the correct queues and hand
out pens and forms.  Workers are needed from 8a-10a and 10a-12p.

I'm also in need of a couple more gate workers 8a-10a.

If you would like to help, please contact Perronnelle at
perronnelle at earthlink.net or 281.277.4055.

Thank you,
--Perronnelle
Gate Coordinator

--
The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves
throughout their lives.  --Robert Maynard Hutchings