[Coastal] Help Needed

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 17:28:21 PDT 2003

http://www.geocities.com/maithgen/brazoria/demo.html

The Brazoria No Name Festival is this weekend. We have been asked to do
a demo at the festival. We need fighters, lots of fighters. We need
artisans and people willing to dance.

Drections are as follows:
To get to the town of Brazoria, come south from Houston either on 288
or 35 from Alvin. On 35 go west from Angleton. The road will be
standard two way traffic. Where the road divides is a small "town"
called Bailies prairie. You will turn left at the blinking light. If
when going straight, the road has turned back into standard two way
traffic, you blinked and missed the turn. The road going south from
Bailies Prairie is 521. After the road makes a few turns you will cross
an iron work bridge and go straight into Brazoria. The demo will be on
the right side of the road down town. Very easy to see. If you get to a
stoplight, you went to far. The demo should start aroung 8am and
possible go into the evening. We need fighters, people willing to dance
and artisans.

Two maps are on the site listed at the top of this post.

It is supposed to start at 8am.

Thank you for your help.
your servant,
mahee of acre