[Coastal] New Coastal Regional Knight Marshal needed

Ed Shelton shelton_ed at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:14:30 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

I am Ld. Giotto di Giovanni the Coastal Regional Knight Marshal.  Due to an
organizational change at work, I will be moving to Bryn Gwlad.  (Although my
transfer paperwork lists some place called Austin.  Go figure.)

Therefore, applications are now being taken for the Coastal Regional Knight
Marshal position.  Please send a letter of application along with a copy  of
your photo I.D. and membership card to the Kingdom Earl Marshal, Sir Randall
der Krieger.  His contact information can be found in the BlackStar.  A
courtesy copy to me would be appreciated.

If you have any questions about the job, you may e-mail me at
shelton_ed at hotmail.com.

Yours in service,

Giotto