[Coastal] New Coastal Regional Chronicler

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 18:52:33 PDT 2003

~Greetings Everyone!

Alex Ravenshaw here, and it is my pleasure to announce that H.L. Gwynafwy
Sinclaire will be your new Regional Chronicler. She has a tremendous amount
of energy and you can expect great things from her in this position. No
pressure, no pressure. Hehehe)
I would also like to thank Her Highness Cateau for her service to this
office, and her efforts therein. While it saddens me to lose such a fine
officer, I'm relieved she has something lined up after she turns this office
over. ;-)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion...

Thanks!
~Alex Ravenshaw
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra