[Coastal] Gulfwar question...

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Tue Mar 4 15:34:27 PST 2003

Drake...

All warriors are encouraged to wear Ansteorran pride upon them. If you
are close to any Chivalric fighters, they might have a pattern for a
tabard. A war band can be worn as well on the right arm....Gold fabric
with a Black Star upon it.
Dont worry....you will know full well where your Ansteorran brothers and
sisters are on the field. ;)

Armand