[Coastal] Raven's Fort's Dance Guild practice--Tuesday, March 11th

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Mar 7 12:14:32 PST 2003

Greetings to all!

Raven's Fort will have a dance guild practice on Tuesday, March 11th from
7-9 pm at the Rayford Road Community Center. All are welcome--garb is not
necessary. We have a good time as we learn European Court dances.
Directions: I-45 north to The Woodlands area, take the Rayford/Sawdust exit,
go east on Rayford Road about 2 miles, after passing Imperial Oaks, watch
for the Community center on the left after going around a bend in the road.

To all who are going to war--have a fun, safe trip!

In service,

Signy