[Coastal] Flyer on Guardian of the Gauntlet?

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 21 04:04:15 PST 2003

Copied from the March Black Star:
The Barony of the Stargate is honored to announce: Guardian of the Gauntlet
to be held April 11-13 2003, at Camp Camwood Girl Scout Camp.
Don Aeron Harper, current Guardian, is devising the fighting scenarios.  The
day will be dedicated to the art of fence with other activities appropriate
to the era, including a late-period clothing comptetition to be judged
throughout the day as the garments are being worn.  Many more details will
follow in the April Black Star.
Event Steward: Neassa the Obstreperous