[Coastal] Bordermarch Baronials

Mark Masters celtic_chaos75 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 00:08:05 PST 2003

Calling all Laurals, Irises and Nobility...

Greeting unto you Lords, Ladies & Excellences,

I send out a call to those of you planning to attend this 26 year
Bordermarch Baronials.

I would like to extend an invitation to those of you who might be interested
in in judging this years Arts & Science Championship Compition for our
Barony.  I ask if any of you great gentles are interested in helping to find
this years new Champion for our Barony to please get back in touch with me
as soon as you possible can to that we may hash out all the details.

I have declared this a open compition so that every one can show of their
best work and so that we can see what every one in the area is capable of
doing to enhance our Society and the Dream.

Thank you one and all in advance from me.

In Service to The Dream,
Lord Morgan Lucktain
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Barony of Bordermarch