[Coastal] Loch Guardian Equestrian, Archery & Raffle for Gate

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 10:02:38 PDT 2003

Loch Guardian and Baronial Investiture will be this Saturday.
We're looking forward to seeing you all there!

Due to many constraints, EQUESTRIAN AND ARCHERY COMPETITIONS WILL BE ON SATURDAY, not Sunday as previously published.

Loch Soilleir is sponsoring a raffle to raise additional funds needed by the Gulf War Gate.  We are still accepting donations, and will be selling tickets at event entrance. Thank you for participating in our raffle!

We feel quite comfortable that Their Royal Highnesses will be joining Their Majesties at this event, as Their Highnesses are stepping off the Baronial thrones this weekend.

Please, please, Don't use the directions in the Blackstar.  I wrote them, and Galen says they are horrible.  Please use the directions that Gate's Edge graciously maintains: http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/camwood.htm

Grafin Rebekah