[Coastal] Loch S/G Fighter practice Tuesday

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 22:46:39 PST 2003

Your Excellency.

Cullen/Elgin exit  (There is another street name on
the exit sign, but I do not remember what it is).  I
can not promise a warranting marshal, but usually one
is there.  As for cards, someone almost always has a
couple.  (If I hadn't said anything there would be
5-6, but since I briiught it up, watch what will
happen.) Start about 7:30.

William