[Coastal] Still need people to work gate at Cour d'Amour!!!

Alisstassia del Balzo alisstassia at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 10:44:02 PDT 2003

Where will this class be held?

Lady Alisstassia del Balzo
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Shire of Gates Edge
alisstassia at yahoo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: coastal-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:coastal-bounces at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Gróa
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 6:53 AM
To: Gate's Edge; Barony of Stargate; Coastal
Subject: [Coastal] Still need people to work gate at Cour d'Amour!!!

  Greetings all!

  I am still in need of folks to work at gate at Cour d'Amour next weekend,
Oct. 10th - 12th.  If you are interested in working, please contact me as
soon as possible at either groa at houston.rr.com or 281-651-0781 (please no
calls after 10pm).  I have need of people on both Friday night and Saturday
morning through the afternoon.  If you have already volunteered, I will be
contacting you privately with to confirm the shift(s) that you have
volunteered for.

  I will be having a gate class on Thursday evening at 7:30 pm for all those
that have volunteered to work so that we are all on the same page with what
to do at gate and why we do it.  I strongly encourage all those that are
signed up to work to attend this, even if you have worked gate in the past.

  In Service,
  Gróa Ulfsdottir
  Gate coordinator - Cour d'Amour 2003