[Coastal] Stargate/Loch fighter practice tonight cancelled

Scarhart@aol.com Scarhart at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 16:20:26 PDT 2003

The field is a mucky mess, so I'm cancelling the Stargate portion of the
fighter practice tonight. I can't officially call the Loch practice.

The grassy parts are solid, but the dirt parts are very muddy. The parking
lot is clear and dry, but I'm not fond of fighting on concrete.

We'll have better luck with weather next week (fingers crossed) and I hope to
see you all at the Day at the Coliseum later this month (Sept. 12-14).

Cheers,

Andrew Scarhart
Knight Marshall
Barony of Stargate